Dog rescued by surgery after-party with chocolate coins
A Staffordshire bull terrier has undergone life-saving surgery after eating six packets of Christmas chocolate coins.
Hugo’s owner discovered that all of the chocolate was gone with the wrappers strewn on the floor of their home in Plymouth.
at the PDSA veterinary hospital where the vets have decided to operate as Christmas approaches. Owner Amie said the PDSA treatment was a “Christmas miracle” for Hugo.
“I was only briefly in the stores and came back to find torn packages and pieces of tin foil all over the floor with no chocolate,” he said.
“Hugo seemed to be doing fine at first, but I felt badly worried when he started to vomit blood. Then he had a seizure which was terrifying, so I called PDSA right away.
aluminum in a surgical dish IMAGE SOURCE, PA / PDSAImport legend, the veterinarians have surgically removed the Wappersat lamina at the hospital headed by a veterinary charity, Hugo was evaluated, sedée and had an Xray, who revealed that his stomach was full of leaf, he needs